THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kaleb's First Big Boy Ride!

Kaleb is getting so big. He wanted to ride his bike to Momma's house all by himself on Friday. As you can see... didn't happen. But he rode all the way from our house to my mom's house (about 1 1/2 miles) with Daddy next to him on the motorcycle.


He was so proud of himself when he got there. He ran all over my mom's yard saying I did it, I did it. Then he took a dive in the pool because he was so hot... HAHAHA!

After school got out, and my mom got home we went up to Twin Falls to the Temple celebration rehearsal. It was really fun. The kids really enjoyed it. Out of all of the dances our stake and Paul stake did the best job. Our stake, the Rupert West Stake did the 40's swing style dance The Lindy, and Paul stake did a hip-hop rap type dance to a song called "All about the Potato" it was so funny.

0 comments: