THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kaerli's Potty Training


We are working really hard trying to get Kaerli potty trained before the baby comes in 7 1/2ish weeks. She is doing pretty well. We started out with the sticker reward method which worked for a while, but then she got very bored with putting stickers on the chart. Now we do the "num-num, or M&M" method. Which is every time she tells us she has to go potty and she suceeds she gets 6 num-nums, every time she tells us she needs to go potty and can't go she gets 2 num-nums for trying. I don't like the idea of candy as a reward, but it is working, and she will hopefully be completely potty trained before I deliver. I am not going to do two diapers again... Very expensive. Although I doubt that Kaleb and Kaerli will be night trained before I deliver so we may have to do goodnights and diapers... YUCK! Keep your fingers crossed.

0 comments: