THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kaerli's Self-haircut 7-15-08

This was taken in the middle of July, sorry it took me so long to get it on here. While I was mowing the lawn at my parents house, Kaerli decided that she didn't like her bangs any more and therefore searched (for a long time I might add given that we, and my parents hide our scissors) and cut her hair. I am not going to say who was inside while this was happening, but needless to say the parental intuition that runs in the mother's veins wasn't working in these people.



So she buzzed her bangs with scissors, and then got yelled at when Mommy came in for a drink of water and found her with the scissors. I was then accused of letting my overly hormonal emotions take over (by Dan and my dad) who continued to tell me that it wasn't a big deal. Needless to say, Mikaeli did the same thing 2 1/2 months before I delivered Kaerli, and Kaerli cut her hair 2 1/2 months before I have this little girl.


No we haven't decided on a name yet. We have 7 1/2 weeks to go, and have a list of 6 or 7 names. We will see when she gets here. Kaleb has come to grips with the fact that we are having another sister. We explained to him that since he was the only boy in our family (other than Daddy) that made it so he gets to do special things with daddy that the girls don't get to do. So he is ok with it now. :)

0 comments: