THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Awaited Pregnancy Photo's!!!

Ok, Ok, Ok. I have heard from a lot of people that they would like to see pictures of me pregnant this time. I have done so well dodging photo's for so long that at my birthday party tonight, my mom took a few pictures of me pregnant.


This is a front view of me at 7 3/4 months (31 1/2 weeks). I know I am not standing up straight... it is kinda hard.


And this is the side view. I can guarantee that this is me at 7 3/4 months. I have had a much better, more balanced diet this pregnancy, not to mention I have been doing some light excercising. I also have not been over induldging in junk food like I did with the other three. I have only gained 16 lbs with this pregnancy (which is doing really well, they have lowered the amount of weight that you should gain from 20-25lbs to 15-20) so I am right in the middle of the weight range. I only have 6 weeks left, YEAH!!!!!
The kids are becoming very excited about the baby's upcoming arrival. They all love putting their hands on my tummy and feeling the baby kick. It has become an every day event.

These next two pictures were taken today. One day after the first two... I think that they look much better... I looked horrible yesterday on my birthday. No make-up. YUCK

Here is another side view. Again yes I am 7 3/4 months pregnant. My due date is October 16th. Boy I can't wait to be done. It has been way too hot and I am SOOO tired. Thank Heavens for A/C!!!!!

0 comments: