THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An AMAZING Week!!!

This has truly been an AMAZING week. And to tell you the truth, it is only Tuesday, so I have high hopes for the rest of the week.
First off I only have 7 more weeks until our baby girl will be born YEAH!!!! Sorry I had to get that out of the way. I am very ready to be done being pregnant... This has been a very hot summer for me.
Ok now onto the real reasons that this has been an amazing week. My children have just been so amazing. All three children have done new things that just blow my mind.

Kaleb has been teaching himself how to ride a two-wheeler. He has been trying to ride for about 3 weeks, but on Sunday, before we went to church, he got on the bike and just started going. Previously he hadn't been able to go more than 2 peddles without putting his feet down. Not any more. He will ride around our little circle drive 2-3 times before he will stop. Completely amazing!!!


Here is another picture of him riding.



Yesterday we went to Cherry Hill (a small water park in Centerville Utah.)I am sorry I forgot my camera so I don't have pictures of them at Cherry Hill, but I do have pictures of them swimming. Mikaeli taught herself how to swim last year so that she could stay a week at Aunt Becky's house (Dan's sister). Yesterday she taught herself how to swim long distances (bring on Dara Torres). She did so well I am so proud of her.


Kaleb also learned how to swim, mostly under water, but he was adamant that he wanted to "keep up" Mikaeli in the pool, so I taught him in my mom's pool, and he really went in for the long haul at the pool at Cherry Hill (bring on Michael Phelps). Kaerli also learned how to swim...a little. She won't do long distances but she went a ways... She mostly doggie paddled. She was so cute, and very proud of herself.
While at Cherry Hill, they have two pretty scary water rides for little kids. All of my kids tackled them. Mikaeli and Kaleb went on the twisty water slide by themselves. They just astounded me. They also have a ride called riptide rapids, what it is, is you are on a tube going down a water slide (of sorts) and it is like you are on white water rapids. Again all three kids went on it. Kaerli got a little scared, and only went once. Kaleb and Mikaeli went 3 or 4 times. They had a blast.
Kaerli has done so well with her potty training. She still has a few accidents here and there, but she hardly needs pull-ups any more. Just at night. I know... I know... AMAZING!!! :)

0 comments: