THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mikaeli's Fall Mini Cheer Camp!!

Mikaeli had so much fun yesterday. She got to be a cheerleader again!!! HURRAY!!! Last year she cheered for Burley Bobcats Basketball, yesterday she cheered at the Burley/Woodriver Football game. (Burley won 20-6) She had the biggest smile on her face. This is such a good picture of Mikaeli. I took this right after she sat back down from cheering. Such a cutie. Ok here is proof that Dan ref's football.. I know, it is a little dark, but he is standing next to 55.. Dan did a really good job at the game. Every time Mikaeli saw Dan running along the field (sorry I didn't get a video of it, he was always too far away) Mikaeli would yell "YEAH DADDY!!! GOOD CALL DADDY!!! She was so proud of him.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Cute family...I am so excited to see your new little baby!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Cute family...I am so excited to see your new little baby!