THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 10, 2008

Kaleb's Birthday!!

I can't believe it. My little boy is now 4 years old.

Kaleb woke up the morning of his birthday (October 7th) and said to me, Mommy why isn't the baby out? I told him that I guessed she just wasn't ready to come. So he said to me: Mommy can I have the baby for my birthday present? I sat down and sat him on my lap and asked him if he wanted to share his birthday with the baby. He told me yes. I asked him if he wanted anything else for his birthday, and he said no. It was so sweet.

For his birthday we went to Pizza Hut. He had so much fun. Megan, Kevin and the boys were there, as well as my mom.

For his birthday he got a lot of school clothes, he got several puzzles, and he also got a bike. He was so excited.

0 comments: