THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 22, 2008

A little scare!

Saturday was a big day for us. Dan was in Sun Valley reffing little league football, and I was in the Labor and Delivery department of the hospital. I went in for severe abdominal pain that wouldn't subside. They monitored the baby and my contractions, for 3 1/2 hours. It turned out that the pain was caused from the contractions (painful ones I might add) and my body is starting to give out.
Yes I know scary. So Dr. Dowdle (my OB GYN) gave me Tributaline to stop my contractions. The down side to that is I shook for 3 hours afterwards, then when the medicine wore off, the contractions started right back up to the intensity and frequency that I had them in the L&D department. Needless to say, Dr. Dowdle doesn't think that I will make it to 37 weeks (I am 35 1/2) he wants me to try to get there, but he thinks I will be lucky to make it to 36 1/2 weeks. Who knows. I guess we will have to see. Pretty much I have been ordered to "Take it easy"
YEAH RIGHT!!! If anyone knows how to do that with 3 children please let me know.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Crazy! I wish I would have read this sooner. I hope you're doing well. You should be pretty close to 37 now? That's great!