THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween BOO!!!

The kids had a blast this Halloween! Mikaeli went as a Nurse/Raggidy Ann, Kaleb was Spiderman, and Kaerli was a Tiger.

Baeli was a pumpkin, she actually wore the same pumpkin outfit that my mom made for Mikaeli (we left it at my in-laws house, and therefore didn't have it when we took the picture... I will get one of her in it and post it). This is a costume that all 4 of my children have worn for their first Halloween.

Kaleb had a blast being Spiderman. He didn't like the hood, so Dan painted Kaleb's nose to make it so he was Spiderman turning into the Venom monster. He thought that was a cool idea.

Kaerli we had a difficult time with in terms of her costume. We have had this tiger costume since Mikaeli was Kaerli's age. Kaerli is the first one to use it. At the last minute Kaerli decided that she wanted to be a princess. I didn't have a princess dress for her to wear, so we made up a story that a tiger was the only thing that could beat up Spiderman... She thought that was AWESOME so she agreed to be a tiger...

Mikaeli was so cute. My mom made the scrubs for Mikaeli, out of fabric that I picked. She has worn them to bed ever since she got them. Mikaeli is already picking out what she wants to be for next year. She is debating on Pippi Longstocking or a Ghost.

In this picture the kids are having a doughnut eating contest with their cousin Emma. I think that Mikaeli was the only one who fully grasped the idea that you were supposed to eat the doughnut off the string WITHOUT using hands... I think Mikaeli won.

0 comments: