THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2008

All My Children!!

It is a rare occasion that I can get all of my children to sit down for a picture. I love these two pictures, this first one because all three of my girls are in one picture. This is such a precious picture. I caught Mikaeli and Kaerli a little too soon. Just after this was taken they both kissed Baeli, it was so sweet!


Again this was a rare occasion, yes this is a posed picture but it is still so sweet. They get along so well together. Especially Mikaeli. She loves Baeli. She comes into my room if Baeli is crying, and she tells me that she will take care of her. Mikaeli changes her diaper and sings her songs. She does very well to calm Baeli down when she cries. I am very proud of her.
Kaleb and Kaerli are still learning when it comes to handling Baeli. Softness is something we have to work on EVERY day. But it is a work in progress. Right now the main thing we are working on is how to hold her properly.
Having Baeli is an adjustment. She still has her days and nights mixed up, although we are getting better at sleeping a good part of the night.
I am very thankful that she is loved by her brother and sisters. I had my concerns at first, but my older children are amazing with her.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a sweet picture...okay see you teeny tiny baby makes me want one!!

Kristen said...

What precious pictures! I can't believe how fast time flies - Baeli's already looking older. I'm sure it's interesting trying to get 4 in the picture.

Good luck with sleep!