THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ultrasound

Today we had our ultrasound. Oh yeah. By the way. I am pregnant. I am 20 weeks and 2 days according to the ultrasound. It has been a struggle between Mikaeli, Kaleb, Kaerli, and Dan. The boys want a boy, the girls want a girl. I pretty much stayed the middle-mom.
Today we found out what we are having. We are having our third little girl. Kaleb was so upset. He really wanted to have a little brother. He crawled onto my lap and cried, "Mommy I don't want another sister, I want a brother. Mommy can you please make it a brother?" It was heart breaking. So I told him that we would wait until the baby came out to find out what it was. He seemed to be ok with that. He also liked that I told him that he could help us pick out a name for her when she is born.
I feel bad, in the Ringle family there are only 3 boys. Draven, Kaleb and little Max. Kaleb just wants another little boy in the family to play with. Poor kid.


0 comments: