THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Bedtime Tradition.

Bedtime Bear

Bedtime’s here, there’s the moon
You’ll be sleeping very soon,
Close your eyes, and hug me tight
Bedtime bear is with you tonight.
Good night, good night, good night,
Good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night.

Cha Chong

Cha Chong, Cha Chong, Ooh-dee-eggi
Cha Chong, Cha Chong, Ooh-dee-eggi-o.
Mommy loves you,
Daddy loves you
Mikaeli, Kaleb, Kaerli love you
Its time to go nigh night.

Love you forever
We’ll love you forever,
We’ll like you for always,
As long as forever,
My baby you’ll be.

Hold me in your arms

Hold me in your arms
Or just take my hand
Look in my eyes
And we’ll both understand
Loving together, living together
Singing a song,
As we go along
Loving together, living together
We’ll find so much we can share,
Loving together.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute songs. What a good idea to add those on here! Ben used to sing a personalized song to Jonathan as a baby. Now I can't remember it. I'll have to see if he does...