THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mikaeli's Birthday Party

I can't believe that my baby is 6!! I know she isn't a baby but... SHE'S MY BABY!


For her birthday Mikaeli wanted to go BOWLING! She got to invite friends and she had a blast! This was her first birthday party where she was allowed to invite friends. She was so excited. The little girl (other than Kaerli) in the picture is her friend Jenna Blacker.


She did so well in her bowling game. She actually bowled 300!!! I have proof... true she had bumpers, but that is beside the point. Even with bumpers I have never bowled better than a 118!


Mikaeli had such a blast. In her words she won the Jackpot! Haha. She got to have a party at school, and she got to have a party with the family. Boy was she excited.


It is so hard to believe that Mikaeli is 6 years old. She has begun to tell people when asked her age, "I am almost 7" AAAHHHH and so the age lying begins... Hahaha.

0 comments: